[Seaside] HIGH CPU - not frozen, but s...l....o....w seaside image

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Fri Mar 23 09:20:02 UTC 2007

Stop wondering how to get the output!
It was on a console through ssl connection on a unixshell virtual
computer. The output was just lost when I closed the connection two
days before. The turn around is to use nohup and it worked well. I got
all the output I wanted the second time. And I could find where the
bug came from (InputSensor>cursorPoint on an headless image).

Florian