[Seaside] Can Seaside detect if a browser has Javascript support disabled?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Mar 23 17:38:40 UTC 2007

I was reading a few news items on the smalltalk newsgroup
(comp.lang.smalltalk) and there is a thread about Squeak/Ajax and it got
me wondering if someone tried using my Ajax enabled Seaside app with a
JS-less browser, is Seaside would be capable of detecting that condition
and notifying them that JS needs to be enabled for the site to function
properly?  I'm sure I'll get comments suggesting that I make sure the
site degrades gracefully if JS is disabled (which I already know!) -- I
just want to know if Seaside can detect that condition or not...

MTIA!