[Seaside] [ANN][Squeak-web Image] Version 95-2

Rajeev Lochan lochan94 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:31:01 UTC 2007

Dear Damien,
I am very new to Smalltalk and Seaside. Right now, I want to learn Seaside
so that I can develop some innovative web applications. I downloaded the
Image from www.seaside.st and have started using it. How is your image
different from the one there.

I would be very happy if you could throw light on the best tutorial for
someone who is new to both Smalltalk and Seaside. As of now, I am going
through David Shaffer's tutorial.

Thanks in advance.

Rajeev Lochan
Co-founder, AR-CAD
http://www.ar-cad.com

On 3/28/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Squeak-web image is an image made for squeak web developers based on
> the Squeak-dev image.
>
> If you use it, please tell me.
>
> You can download it here:
> http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-web/
>
> This release is based on the Squeak-dev image version 95-2. It
> includes Seaside 2.7, Scriptaculous, Magritte and Pier. Everything
> should just work.
>
> Bye
>
> --
> Damien Cassou