[Seaside] Smalltalk Solutions

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Wed Mar 28 17:18:37 UTC 2007

Thanks to the hard work of Chris Cunnington we have been able to
secure a Squeak booth on the exhibition floor. I will be there
volunteering to help run the booth and answer any question people
might have about Squeak/Seaside in a commercial environment.  We will
have a couple of stations/laptops set up for demos and such.

If anyone would like to join us and run the booth for a couple hours
we are looking for more volunteers.

Thanks
Will