[Seaside] Re: Seaside and REST

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Mar 29 14:06:07 UTC 2007

Umm, wouldn't you just avoid using anchor callbacks for things you don't want crawled? Its up to you as a developer to choose which element performs which function when you're putting your application together. If you follow the principle of using anchors for navigation and forms+buttons for modification you will get the effect you desire, not sure that seaside itself has to do much with the issue.

(Sent from a BlackBerry)