[Seaside] [XHTML] WAFormTag>>before

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:30:59 UTC 2007

> I'm currently working on integrating your fix(es) into 2.6b1 and
> 2.7a1, then propagate them to VW 7.5 and to Store.
> Here is the list
> - renamed variables so that 2.7a1 can be loaded
> - #setSelectionFrom:to: added to textarea tag (canvas)
> - multi selection support for the select tag (classic)
> - unit tests for html production (canvas)
> - Boris Popov fix to the form tag (canvas)
> - Boris Popov fixes to the select tag (canvas) :
> -- enablement block
> -- ensure only one item marked as selected
> Might be ready tomorrow,

Hi Boris,
I just published 2.6b1.135.0 with your fixes integrated.
While at it, I also integrated an implementation for your unit test
ideas.
( http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2007-February/
010820.html )
See WARenderCanvasTestCase, subclasses are unit test examples.
Let me know if you find any mistake or omission.
Thanks,
Michel.