[Seaside] Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Mar 29 17:14:28 UTC 2007

See the message from Travis below and if you're interested, I suggest
you gather in groups and get touch with Crystal Watts who is a Sales
Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe SkyDome. I contacted her by email to make
our reservation and she'd responded with a confirmation within a day,
but if you're anxious you could probably just give her a ring as well,

skydome_sales2 at hardrock.com
P: (416) 362-3636 ext. 206
F: (416) 362-9010