[Seaside] Seaside, Traits, portability

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue May 1 12:13:47 UTC 2007

Exactly, hence me trying to figure out a way to contribute directly versus relying on Michel so much. As far as GemStone, from what I've heard here so far they are staying away from modifying the base code, so porting should be more or less straightforward for them, but certainly, they do need someone like Michel to keep things evolving and improving if this takes off and I have a sense they understand that.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)