[Seaside] [ANN] GemStone BOF at Smalltalk Solutions 2007

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue May 1 17:00:15 UTC 2007

I will let you know when I find out myself, I should mention that this version of GemStone is 64 bit only and they have no plans to add continuations to 32 bit version from what I can tell. That also means no running this on windows at the moment, hence the free sandbox provided by GemStone. Check out seaside.GemStone.com too while you're at it ;)

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)