[Seaside] [ANN] GemStone BOF at Smalltalk Solutions 2007

smalltalk at jgfoster.net smalltalk at jgfoster.net
Wed May 2 00:54:50 UTC 2007

Yes, we are having some difficulties with the site... The immediate
cause of Monday night's crash was that we left the "debug" button on
the error test page (which someone tried!) so the Smalltalk server was
sitting in a debugger. Getting developer access to the image is
complicated by the fact that it can only be accessed from machines
inside the company firewall and we are in Toronto. We should have
things ironed out over the next few days. Thanks for your patience and
interest.

James Foster