[Seaside] [ANN] GemStone BOF at Smalltalk Solutions 2007

Monty Williams monty.williams at gemstone.com
Wed May 2 13:45:56 UTC 2007

I'll need to think about that one. It would be good if every app on
seasidehosting.st had GemStone persistence. It would be even better if
_every_ Seaside app had GemStone persistence. We could get our revenue when
they grew to the point they needed a commercialy supported version. There
would be no conversion effort for them at that point, just a new license.

I'm looking forward to the Seaside BOF tonight.

-- Monty