[Seaside] SUSlider & SUPeriodical

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:54:08 UTC 2007

> is there a way to combine SUSlider with an SUPeriodical? What I want to
> achieve is to display a (changeable) slider which also gets updated from
> the server side if neccesarry. I tried to combine SUSlider with an
> SUPeriodical but didn't get it to work. I have to admit that I do not
> really see the connection points neither. Any help?

Did you tell the SUPeriodical to evaluate scripts by sending
evalScripts: true. Btw, the latest version of Seaside does this
automatically, even-though this is different in the JavaScript
documentation.

If that doesn't help, maybe you want to post some code so that we can
see what you are trying to do and why it doesn't work?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli