[Seaside] Mixing static html and seaside components

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu May 3 10:59:59 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 12:22 +0200, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> > Is there any thing more clever?
>
> Ugly but it works: IFRAME.

Oh, I have another idea. I could create a separate entry point
for the application. So the form on the start page could stay
static and the application has to deal with the parameters.

I tested entry points. The only thing I don't know is how
I get back into the application. I mean I write an entry
point which recognizes two parameters user and pass. I
could do the login in this entry point. But how do I get back
to my application. I think each entry point has to have its
own context path. So having /myapp for the application and
/login for the login would stick me to the /login context
path. How do I route this to my application?

thanks in advance,

Norbert