[Seaside] MagmaSeaside

Brent Pinkney brent at zamail.co.za
Thu May 3 11:39:23 UTC 2007

On Thursday, 03 May 2007 13:12, Norbert Hartl wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 12:28 +0200, Petr wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Which latest combination of Seaside/Magma/MagmaSeaside is known to work?
> > When I try to load the latest MagmaSeaside from MC I get an error about
> > missing WADispatcherEditor.
>
> I think Keith is the one which can answer this. But you can use
> Keith's SMP image. You can get it from www.squeak.org.
>
> Norbert

Hi,

I wrote the Seaside and Magma integration in 2006. Unofrtunately I have not
had the time to track the latest Seaside releases: I used 2.6b.

See http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5817

If it is really important to you to use the latest 2.7 branch (if that is the
latest branch), then hound me this weekend.

Feel free to ask questions.

Brent