[Seaside] [ANN] [VW] Seaside 2.7b1 ready for VW

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Thu May 3 17:44:43 UTC 2007

> Of Damien Cassou
> Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:39 AM
> To: Seaside - general discussion
> Subject: Re: [Seaside] [ANN] [VW] Seaside 2.7b1 ready for VW
>
> 2007/5/3, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>:
> > Please note that this version is newer than the 2.7 release
> for Squeak
> > and actually contains some backported code of 2.8 like all
> those awful
> > comments ;)
>
> The development universe has been updated with the last 2.7 available.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

BTW Damien, let me say, your images and the shift to universes just rocks.
I walked a newbie buddy of mine through setting up a fresh image the other
day.  We started with the dev image and then loaded up Seaside, SoapCore,
and other essentials through the Universe browser, and for once I didn't
have to apologize about Squeak's shortcomings.  It was coolness from start
to finish.  I appreciate the work and effort you put into maintaining these.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com