[Seaside] Squeak crashes after 'data was late' message

Sau Sheong Chang cssheong at pacific.net.sg
Fri May 4 08:29:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am encountering a puzzling crash now which I cannot recover still.
I was running Seaside on Squeak 3.8.15beta1U (under Mac OS X) when
suddenly I got a number of 'data was late' message on Transcript and
the entire Squeak environment hung for a while before crashing.
Subsequently some of my other images hangs as well and I couldn't get
it up running again. I'm not sure why this is happening, anyone can
give a clue on how I can resolve it? Surprisingly the images run ok
on my Windows PC.

BTW I couldn't access the main Squeak site (http://www.squeak.org)
either, is it down?

Thanks!