[Seaside] [ANN] (gem)Stone Soup

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon May 7 20:31:28 UTC 2007

Hi Dale,

	that's good, if you allow me, a referece to a well performed
friendly glossary of Gemstone jargon would certainly be a basis of the
access to information. To break the barriers of knowledge of that
information I suggest that beside the allways present glossary, you can use
any reasonable excuse to write at least one post per valuable concept that
Gemstone has, so it rithmically, didactically and friendly you will educate
about the value of that solution.

	Cheers,

Sebastian