[Seaside] Magritte component customization

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:12:38 UTC 2007

Hello again,
    I want to use a Magritte Seaside component with a different set of
actions / buttons than the default ( save / cancel )
    Looking through the list, I found that the required thing to do is
to program the extensions to MAContainerComponent, and then build the
component with a call like this:

   (self model descriptionRequiredFields asComponentOn: self model)
	addValidatedForm: #( register cancel )

   What I am not sure about, is what is the proper way to do this extensions.

   Should I subclass MAContainer and override #componentClass to make
it return a subclass of MAContainerComponent (of my application) that
implements the actions I need (like register in the example above) ?

   Has anyone got an example of this sort of action overriding in
Magritte forms?

   Thanks

   r.