[Seaside] [ANN] (gem)Stone Soup

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Tue May 8 18:51:39 UTC 2007

Could we have a few comments on the 64 bit hardware?  I'm sure that
some folks understand the nuances but a few minutes on Wikipedia has
made my head hurt.

I assume that the processor needs to be 64 bit and this means either
AMD64 or Intel's Core 2 (Duo?)?

If I was going to setup a linux box using either RedHat/Suse
Enterprise x versions what would be an example hardware spec?

Thanks!

Mike