[Seaside] Squeak crashes after 'data was late' message

Sau Sheong Chang cssheong at pacific.net.sg
Wed May 9 04:13:55 UTC 2007

Thanks John! I don't have this file though. After some tinkering
around and loading this on various systems I realised that it didn't
work on my MacBook Pro most probably because the network in my office
went out. Interestingly the error message when I ran it on a Windows
XP machine said something like 'SqueakMap server not available' or
something, which gave me the tip of the faulty network connection. I
went on to connect to another network and it went through. Somehow
the image I got required me to connect to SqueakMap for something,
which I'm still not sure what it is about.

It's working ok so far, so I'm crossing my fingers. And thanks for
the great work on the Squeak port on Mac OS X!
--
Sau Sheong