[Seaside] Which version should I be using? :)

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Thu May 10 17:58:03 UTC 2007

One reason I tend to prefer pre-built images is under the assumption
that it would be one of the more stable versions (otherwise why prebuild
it?).  For a real production site, stability is paramount.

Of course, this assumption is also based on the assumption that the
person doing the prebuilding is very deeply involved in Squeak/Seaside,
at least enough so that their opinions on how to build a stable
Squeak/Seaside are reasonably good.

Nevin