[Seaside] Pondering if Dojo javascripttoolkit ismore convenientthan Scriptaculous for Seaside solutions

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu May 10 23:39:13 UTC 2007

Go ahead, that's why its there. Unfortunately I'd moved it inside our
main development bundle since so all the most recent improvements are a
little hard to separate at the moment. I'll see if I can put together a
little "community sharing" project in early summer to get this out.
People had also expressed interest in seeing our S3 client as well as
Fusion Charts mappings released, so that would be my goal, again *if* I
can find some spare time...

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322