[Seaside] Which persistence solution to use?

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Fri May 11 16:07:20 UTC 2007

I've never used Gemstone, infact the first I've heard of it has been
from this mailing list.
That's what I get for sticking my oar in :)

Regards,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Boris Popov wrote:
> I believe GemStone/S being the full database product that it is you
> can't get much more permanent than that, unless of course you mean
> engraving data in slabs of granite with diamond-tipped drill, which
> Seaside doesn't support yet ;)
>
> -Boris

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA