[Seaside] Is possible to make Seaside sessions to be in Sync?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun May 13 16:32:18 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    I wonder if exists the possibility of putting two (or N) sessions in
sync with Seaside. Anybody has experimented that?

    It could certainly be useful to add more social interaction to seaside
applications. For instance a tool for tech support assinting a customer that
wants to show somethig online (and he/she even knows how to describe it but
know how to show it). Also for educational taks made by the web in which a
teacher acts like an online guide while the pupil is seing the same as the
teacher.

    One sessoin should be the master. If we can make to N session we even
can broadcast the sessions. The master leads, the others can use updaters or
somethig that keep the pace.

    What do you think? possible? better way to produce same experience?

    cheers,

Sebastian Sastre