[Seaside] Re: Which persistence solution to use?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sun May 13 19:46:06 UTC 2007

Its not just about throughout though, there's reducing thread contention (rsa auth calls take 3 seconds where vm locks up and I want other users to be less affected by this, so we spread them around X images) as well as fault tolerance (one vm goes down, others are there to let you log in again, and some users aren't affected at all). Are you against data sharing? Isn't that what GemStone is for? ;)

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)