[Seaside] Configurations

Patrick Collison patrick at collison.ie
Mon May 14 00:08:14 UTC 2007

On 13/05/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/SeasideConfiguration/SeasideConfigurations.html

I just read through this, and the User Configurations seem to be what
I'm looking for. The article has this to say: "In the Seaside "config"
app, click the "Edit Configurations" link and then enter a new
configuration name, maybe "standard store" in the New Configuration
text box and click "Add". You are presented with a configuration
editor but you are not configuring any application in particular, just
building a template.". I can't see any "Edit Configurations" link --
has this changed, or do I need to do something first?

Cheers,

Patrick