[Seaside] WAHtmlRoot>>writeHeadOn: changed

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:48:41 UTC 2007

> Between Seaside2.8a1-lr.220 (and previous) and the latest Seaside (317)
> there is a big change in the order in the head attributes writing.

Not just the order. The responsibilities of these objects has been
changed a bit, for example WAHtmlRoot now also closes the XHTML
document not just opens it ...

> So this must be a good idea to restore this original order (it was done
> like that in the previous version of Seaside).

Thanks for pointing this issue out. I didn't thought of that, because
I usually don't use #writeStylesOn: and #writeScriptsOn:.
Seaside2.8a1-lr.322 reorders the elements like this:

	self writeStylesOn: aDocument.
	self writeScriptsOn: aDocument.
	self writeElementsOn: aDocument.

I put #writeElementsOn: at the last position. I think this makes more
sense, but I don't know how this was handled before?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli