[Seaside] Scriptaculous example of SUEvaluator ?

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Mon May 21 11:48:48 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I am trying to do a form with validators and confirmation in ajax.
All the validation need to be done server-side. My problem is to do
something like this in a onClick statement :
      isFormValid ifTrue: [html updater id: 'formDivId'; callback: [:r
| self renderValidFormOn: r]
   But I need to evaluate isFormValid server-side with an Ajax request
because it will only be set as true when the form is validate by ajax.
So currently this updater never shows up.
   I think I could use the SUEvaluator, but couldn't find any example.
So I don't really know how to use it.
   Does somebody know how to do that using as much seaside as
possible? And can somebody give me an example of SUEvaluator?

Florian