[Seaside] Using script tag with updater.

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:09:25 UTC 2007

I want to add a <script> tag into updateable area.

Using this sample:

html anchor
	onClick: (html updater  id: 'myId';
		callback: [ :render | render script: [ 'alert("here");' ].
	 ].

I want to add <script> tag into updateable area, but it silently
stripped. Any HTML tags are updated ok, but not <script>.

Can someone tell me, is it a feature or issue?
And how i can load a script _and_ html via updater and then eval these scripts.
I also tried to use evalScripts: true, but it fails with javascript errors .

Regards,
sig