[Seaside] onClick request

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:10:03 UTC 2007

maybe u try to put the content of the row into a span. then u can use the
"onClick" message on that span, like lukas said

Norbert Hartl schrieb:

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 13:01 +0200, Philippe Marschall wrote:

2007/5/23, Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name>:

I like to produce an onClick handler which has a callback.
The callback just needs to reload the page as usual. It
sounds relatively easy to me but I didn't find anything
how to accomplish that.

That's in general the default behavior of an #anchor or #button with
an empty #callback: block so I guess you have special requirements.
Could you elaborate a bit?

I have a tableRow which is sensitive to mouseOver and mouseOut.
By onClick I want to load the item from the row but it isn't
allowed to have an anchor around a tableRow.

Seaside mailing list
Seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org