[Seaside] CSS dynamically manipulated

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri May 25 14:11:09 UTC 2007

Right, but when visual posibilities has a big combinatorial then you can use
the states and the dinamyc css classes's values as multiplication factors.
This is not so crazy, take 6 font sizes by 6 colors, that's 36 you can still
using static css, but that goes to 216 if you allow the user to choose also
between 6 fonts.

So I wonder for a convenient way to manage dynamic CSS

	cheers,

Sebastian