[Seaside] Firebug ans JS generated with seaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri May 25 19:22:09 UTC 2007

Hi seasiders,

    I'm developing some javascript functions (in a library in the image) I
need to create menues for my apps and I have Firebug showing the js script
of a seaside page, in fact all the html code of the page, in one single line
of about 4 meters long! I'm unable to debug my own code like that. Has
anybody some pointer on how to make it to behave?

    thanks,

Sebastian Sastre

PD: I know probably is more a Firebug matter than seaside but I'm not
entirely sure if seaside is serving html in an "un-pretty printable" way or
not