[Seaside] Squeak-fr booth at 8th Libre Software Meeting

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat May 26 10:53:31 UTC 2007

Hi all,
the french Squeak and Smalltalk community will share a booth with
RubyFrance at the 8th Libre Software Meeting
(http://www.rmll.info/?lang=en) in Amiens, France (not too far away from
belgium or germany). There is more than 1500 visitors each year.

We setup an organization page on the french Wiki :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Squeak_au_RMLL_2007
We are also looking for help  :-)  The access is free and the hosting are
very cheap (less than 10 euros/per night).
Damien Cassou and i will also make a talk about Smalltalk and Seaside.

-- Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.free.fr/