[Seaside] Only the browser can have initiative to evaluate ajaxian updaters?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun May 27 15:40:51 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    I wonder if one can make the server to take the initiative on an ajaxian
update of a component in seaside.
    All the updates I'm using until now are triggered by some javascript
event or other browser initiative (which off course has a lot of sense
because is coming from the user). But beside that I also find very valuable
that the server can somehow say to the browser to execute an update on X
component at any time.

    Any clue on how to do it?

    cheers,

Sebastian Sastre

PD: I think this helps to make the web UI experience more complete