[Seaside] MagmaSeaside

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:51:21 UTC 2007

There isn't anything special required to make Magma and Seaside
"work", just load Magma into whatever Seaside image and you should be
good to go.

However, the Sushi-store demo does require relative-path fixes from
Keith Hodges.  He sent them to me and I have integrated them into the
working copy but have not yet had time to finish the other pieces of
this release and posted to SqueakMap.  Its getting close though..

In the meantime, you might be able to hard-code a fully-qualified path
to the Sushi-store database if you wish..?

 - Chris