[Seaside] Change normal button for any colour

Rubén Parra Savall kenterish at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 10:57:07 UTC 2007

Almost perfect Philippe, because I don't want to change all my buttons
whether some of them or just one and the another have to stay in the same
colour, I hope you can help me, is it possible to use conditions inside
CSS??

Anyway, somebody could explain me and put an example of
submitButtonWithAction: image:, I tried all but I couldn't make it work fine