[Seaside] Change normal button for any colour

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:01:22 UTC 2007

what about giving them id's dynamically ... then u are able to have the
condition within smalltalk but the graphical note comes from css

Rubén Parra Savall schrieb:

Almost perfect Philippe, because I don't want to change all my buttons
whether some of them or just one and the another have to stay in the same
colour, I hope you can help me, is it possible to use conditions inside
CSS??

Anyway, somebody could explain me and put an example of
submitButtonWithAction: image:, I tried all but I couldn't make it work fine

2007/5/29, RubÃ(c)n Parra Savall <kenterish at hotmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> I was digging out how to change the appearance of a normal button to
another
> colour or just put in that place a surface coloured.
> Best thing I found out was the method submitButtonWithAction: image: , but
> wondered if someone maybe knows a best way.

CSS

You can make all your buttons red with:

style
    ^
'.submit {
    background-color: red;
}'

Cheers
Philippe

> Otherwise, if the method that I mentioned above is the more correct, how
> does it work? Because I know you have to put value to the attributes
'width'
> and 'height' but how? How do you put the link to the image, both local
host
> and web?
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Cheers,