[Seaside] Re: sspec questions

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:17:39 UTC 2007

Ah, I was looking for very similar RSpec-like facilities, but think some of
them are not really needed (or are just not there). Would the following be
correct for a simplified first-start at using SSpec (<..?..> is not clear to
me, yet):

- define any (indirect) subclass of TestCase
- define a testXYZ method (or write class-side #suite methods)
- use sSpec protocols #should, Mock, #shouldReceive, etc.
- run as usual in TestRunner
- run in Refactoring or other Browser by <..?..>

Alternately:
- subclass SpecContext
- <..?..>

Corrections welcome.