[Seaside] WALabelledFormDialog input field length

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:22:30 UTC 2007

2007/11/3, Ernst <ernst at hisplace.net>:
> Hi,
> Where do I ask beginner's questions like this?

That's the right place. The short answer is you can't change the
length. The long answer is subclass WALabelledFormDialog or the class
you use and override the necceasary methods. In your case probably
#renderDefaultFieldForSelector:on:

A general comment about the WADialog hierarchy. They are ok to get
started fast, but for more serious projects with special requirements
(like yours) you'll probably end up writing your own.

Cheers
Philippe