[Seaside] Re: sspec questions

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 10:20:41 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

Yes, I had a brief look into allowing SUnit to run SSPec's, but
unfortunately other projects meant I could not spend as much time as I
had liked on it, so I conjured up a new, separate runner instead. I'd
very much like full integration with Test Runner, too.

I'll try and work on it sometime. :)

John

www.pinesoft.co.uk