[Seaside] initialRequest question

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:42:49 UTC 2007

2007/11/4, Oleg Richards <orichards at mail.ru>:
> Hell Guys!
>
> I would like to know where should i implement this method. My
> application root class is SOReporting. I want class with name
> SOExternalAPI, which will handle bookmarkable requests from flash.

Will this class only handle bookmarkable requests from flash or also
other requests? If it does only handle flash requests you can make
SOExternalAPI the root application class of a seaside application for
flash requests and SOReporting the root application class of a seaside
application that handles only "normal" requsts.

Cheers
Philippe