[Seaside] ProxyPass and the P Option

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Tue Nov 6 23:57:48 UTC 2007

Instead of

    self session currentRequest cookies at: #server

I had to do

    self session currentRequest cookies at: #server ifAbsent:

because #at: throws a ³key not found² exception.

Thank you very much, Ramon! You rock!

My web app is essentially complete now. Our website is SSL-secured. My app
is load-balanced. Once I work out some streaming video issues, I'll be able
to deploy our 1U rack server (to be colocated at a host provider).

Then we can start our beta test program in the New Year. With any luck, our
website will go live next summer. I started this Seaside project in June and
within one year I expect to go live. *One year!!* Let's see a Java/Struts or
PHP or C#/ASP.NET developer accomplish that!

Regards,
Richard