[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside One-Click Experience

Martial Boniou Martial.Boniou at ifrance.com
Sat Nov 10 15:20:46 UTC 2007

Great job! Some of my PHP friends are a bit lost when they try
Squeak/Seaside by themselves. Now they got no reason to start learning
seaside. Except the lack of database, this bundle is even easier to use
than preinstalled php/mysql/apache/joomla-or-else system.

Will there be a native 64-bit linux version?

--
Martial