[Seaside] URL references in stylesheet methods

Maarten Mostert maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 11 21:41:45 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall a écrit :
> 2007/11/11, Maarten Mostert <maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr>:
>
>>  Hi,
>>  Swapping the File Library for a real served image works well inside normal
>> methods like html image url:  ...
>>  I have a problem though doing this inside a style sheet.
>>  Somehting which starts like:
>>  style
>>      ^'body {
>>  background-image: url
>> (http://www.mydomain.com/images/upperleft.png);
>>  just does not work   why?
>>

> What does "does not work" mean? Does the url
> http://www.mydomain.com/images/upperleft.png work?
Yes the url itself produces my image in the browser.
> Are you sure you
> flushed the caches?

If that is equivalent of starting a new session yes I did.
Notice that the next line in this method changes the associated color
wich changes correctly upon modifications.
Using the File library also produces the image correctly. However the
deployed image on the server does not produce the png file from the
style method neither as a file library neither as a url link.

Rgrds,

@+Maarten,