[Seaside] Some benchmarks comparing Seaside on different dialects

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:26:36 UTC 2007

I've just published the results of a sort of "brute force" attack,
against Seaside on Dolphin, Squeak an VW.
All the setups where with "out of the box" images (no special VM
tuning) + the installing instructions for each Seaside port.

You can access its results and some observations here:

I would like to share comments about this, and I'm open to
recommendations about better benchmarking procedures.

Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo at gmail.com