[Seaside] Use of examples from Hasso-Plattner-Institut's tutorial

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:15:20 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,

On Nov 15, 2007 2:08 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that the idea of building a ToDo application is not new.

I wasn't implying that we were the first ones to ever use a ToDo
application in the context of Seaside. :-)

If, however, code snippets are taken from *our* flavour of
implementing a ToDo application in Seaside, we would like to be
referenced, at least. That's all. There is too much bad crediting
style out there, which we don't want to suffer.

BTW our application is completely "clean-room". The people that have
developed it were aware of at least the existence of the IEEE Software
article, but have not seen any code related to that.

Not to worry. We're fond of OSS. But as long as we haven't come to a
firm conclusion about how to license *our* code, this is the status
quo.

Best,

Michael