[Seaside] Use of examples from Hasso-Plattner-Institut's tutorial

André Kayisire isqueak at hotmail.fr
Thu Nov 15 15:34:20 UTC 2007

Hi

I have this code at chapiter 4.

renderContentOn: html

html table: [

(self sortBlock value: (self filterBlock value: self items)) do: [:item |

html tableRow: [self renderItemBlock value: item value: html]]].

when I view the result in my explorer, I have this error: UndefinedObject>>value:

I saw on the Internet that it caused by a "fixTemps" omission, but I dont Know... someone can help me. thks
Regards.