[Seaside] CSS Snippets WAUsefulSnippetsCSS

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 02:33:08 UTC 2007

I think CSS should be renamed PIA...

in the meantime... Jetsam has a class for assembling CSS from methods,
and for parametizing elements (i.e. colors).

Today I have added a class WAUsefulSnippetsCSS

This provides a great place to contribute your favorite, cant do
without, snippets of css. I started by contributing a .clear
implementation (appended).

To use this:

Installer squeaksource project:'311'; install: 'Kernel-Extensions'.
Installer squeaksource project:'Jetsam'; install: 'Seaside28Jetsam'.

any thoughts as to other useful items that could be included?

Keith

===========================

css9000ClearFix

css << '