[Seaside] Seaside expert for SIEMENS Smalltalk project needed for doing consultancy

Stefan Grosinger stefan.grosinger at siemens.com
Fri Nov 16 07:00:39 UTC 2007

Hello,

pardon for disturbing, but I need help.

I would need an expert from Seaside to guide a developer team inside Siemens
for a Smalltalk based project.
We would need some expertise to implement an "Rich WEB Client" with this
framework. We have already a small version of a WEB Client with some base
functionality inside developed with an own framework. In addition we have
an second (Power) Client based on pure Smalltalk. This client should be ported
with the help of your framework to a "Rich WEB Client".

So we would need asap support locally in Austria for minimally 1 week starting
with next week.

Real experts who are intrested to help us locally in Austria - Vienna, please
come back with an mail to me.

PS: I am the project leader of this project.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

Ing. Stefan Grosinger
Siemens AG Österreich
Siemens IT Solutions and Services
SIS SWP PSE TMS OSS 4
Gudrunstrasse 11
1100 Wien
Austria
Tel. +43 (0) 51707 45650
mailto:stefan.grosinger <at> siemens.com