[Seaside] Seaside for Swazoo woes Was: Long submit problems with IE

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Nov 16 12:36:38 UTC 2007

Hi Carl,

As Boris said be sure that you loaded Swazoo 1.0 (you did if you loaded
SeasideForSwazoo as a parcel), then try to do from workspace something
like this:

1. SwazooServer stop.
2. Inspect SwazooServer singleton sites and in your site inspect
    uriPattern.
3. set host:ip:port: combination accordingly. For instance:
     host: 'localhost'
     ip: 'localhost'
     port: 8888
4. SwazooServer start.
5. open http://localhost:8888/... (whatever Seaside expects here)

There is something in current SeasideForSwazoo which setup defualt
SeasideSite differently, so above method is most secure that everything
will start as expected.

Best regards
Janko

--